Copyright and Electronic Resources
Use of Licensed Content is Restricted to:
- Current UCAR/NCAR employees designated as Research Affiliates of CU Boulder. "Current" is defined as having active status in the UCAR/NCAR HR database. "Research Affiliates" include all employees who work primarily in support of the research and/or educational missions of UCAR/NCAR.
- If you are having problems accessing licensed content, please contact the NCAR Library.
As a Licensed User You May:
- Download or print individual articles, chapters, or other items on a limited basis.
- Send an article, chapter, or other item to current UCAR/NCAR employees and official collaborators.
- Link to individual articles, chapters, or other items on a publisher's website.
You May Not:
- Systematically download, save, print, or distribute a large number of items. For example, you may not download every article from a journal issue, or create a database or website of downloaded materials without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Send an article, chapter, or other item to anyone other than current UCAR/NCAR employees.
- Post an article, chapter, or other items in ANY open environment, including open websites, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, blogs, etc. without the express permission of the copyright holder.
It is up to you to ensure that any electronic resource you obtain is used for scholarly research, educational or personal non-commercial use only. If you have any questions regarding copyright restrictions, please contact the NCAR Library.